Tuesday, August 08, 2006

bits and pieces

Today:

I saw ...
* a pair of butterflies floating around the roof of my apartment building.

* a middle aged couple sitting in a parked car, holding hands and looking at one another with smiles on their faces and eyes full of love.

I observed ...
* that Prime Dog Walking Time in Park Slope (not where I live, any would-be stalkers!) is between 5 - 6:30pm. More dogs on leashes than cars on the streets. Well, not really, but that's how I felt. Oh, and they're ALL CUTE.

Two days ago:

I got ...
* a free flower vase. It's painted blue and it was sitting out by someone's trash. Nothing was wrong with it except for one small chip in the paint at the bottom, so I took it. I stuffed it right into the bag I was carrying and marched my new vase home, where it has been sitting on a tabletop ever since. Happiness.



No comments: