Wednesday, August 08, 2007

a way to kill time


I was going to post an actual blog entry, but it's 2:11am and I'm too tired to write something decent. However, I can't sleep, so I figure I might as well post something here.
I'm stupidly obsessed with the most annoying, pointless game of all time. It's free, online, and seems to mostly be in Chinese (??), but I can't stop playing
it. The entire premise of the game is to cook breakfast for impatient customers. Who knew that frying up sausages, toasting bread and boiling noodles could be so entertaining.
I'm suspicious of the high scores list, as I can never break 3,000 points and yet there's people on there who have over 100,000 ... HOW? I demand answers -- and a place on the high score list!
If you are so inclined, check it out at http://funnyflash.com/games/h.k._cafe/
Better yet, if anyone breaks 3,000 points, let me know how you did it.
Another equally idiotic game that fascinates me with how utterly nitpicky / type A / anal retentive it is:
Real post coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't commented lately, but I have been reading and enjoying. "Real post" or not, it's always good to hear from you and know you're well, if sleep deprived. ;)