Tuesday, April 21, 2009

kind of a cute post

City Related Bits & Pieces:

You must check out tweenbots. "Human-dependant robots" that "navigate the city with the help of pedestrians," these little guys have renewed my faith in humanity. Well, okay, I wouldn't go that far, but let's just put it this way -- New Yorkers are way nicer than may initially appear. This website proves what I've been telling people for years.

Then, visit this wonderful short video to hear some New Yorkers tell their tales. The video features talking suitcases, telephones and newspaper boxes. It all works for an incredibly cute look at life in the big NYC. Check it out and see what I mean.

Then, to finish off today's post of cute and kind-of-cute things in NYC, this fake subway advisory is pretty funny ... if you've lived in NYC, that is. Not cute, but still made me laugh.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like ur stuff. wd u post mor often?

Anonymous said...

Hey Goose- I have some music questions, nothing too detailed, but I figured I'd go to the expert I know and see if she could point me in the right direction. If you don't have my e-mail (I think what I have for you is out of date by now), grab me on AIM sometime. No tearing rush- and thanks. :)