Wednesday, June 01, 2011

image courtesy of Nasa


Thanks to a nifty (and new) blogger.com feature, I can now see basic 'stats' about my blog.   I'm incredibly excited to report that, despite this being a blog designed for a few family members and two friends, I've had quite a few international visitors! Thanks to everyone in the United States, Canada, Japan, India, Russia, Germany, Indonesia, Austria, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Iran who have read my blog! Wow. I feel so inspired to actually update this thing on a more frequent basis. 

Also, apparently my entry from 2007 on the Miss Universe pageant has gained the most page views (ahhh, why?!). 

The most common phrases that people type in to search engines to find my blog have to do with Mexican candy.  Who knew?

I'm really touched that so many people from around the globe have taken the time to scope out my blog.  Even if they only stayed for a single entry, I appreciate your time and value your feedback! Keep on keepin' on.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely piece and you write beautifully.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful.

http://ibelieveinme.blogg.no/ said...

Hey, -I've just read parts of your blog, and find it interesting. You write very good.
My blog is here:
http://ibelieveinme.blogg.no/
(Norway)
I'll visit your blog some other time.