Monday, August 18, 2008

my cat :(


I will post soon, but I'm delayed because my very loved, very special cat is currently at the animal hospital undergoing all sorts of tests and exams. The vet believes he has lung/heart disease and is, in his words, "a very sick kitty."

Well, that makes me a very sad kitty mom.

My cat has lost a ton of weight, wheezes/has lung congestion, and bronchial problems, not to mention he's off his feed and very lethargic.

I'm feeling terrible about this, as I'm going on an international 5 week trip in a manner of days. I can't cancel the trip, but I feel terrible for my boy and am really hoping he'll pull through.

Keep your fingers crossed.

I'll post more about the train adventure in the next entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(


I will think good thoughts for him, and hope for the best.