Friday, October 17, 2008

happy birthday to myself


Happy Birthday to myself.

Admission: I'm scared of getting older.

Admission: I haven't accomplished half the things I would have hoped to by now.

Admission: Sometimes this makes me feel like a bad person.

Admission: Yet, somehow, I'm excited I left so many possibilities open for myself.

It's all been about exploring thus far, and now it's going to be about reaching, reaching, reaching and grabbing what is mine in life.

Kind of cliche, yes, but I think listening to too much Blonde Redhead does that to me. But oh man, I love that group. Even if they make me write cliche, dippy things on my birthday.

Anyway.

Happy Birthday to me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D


*I* think you're pretty awesome... and will continue to be.