Saturday, April 07, 2007

photos: central park & yankees stadium

I've been slack in the whole blog updating department. Blame it on school and life.

Anyway, because I'm too lazy to actually type an entry today, here are some low quality cell phone photos of life in the Big Apple. (Also, please note: blogger can't seem to get it together and format entries correctly anymore, so excuse how this looks.)











yankees stadium, april 6 '07


(GO ORIOLES!)

(they won, by the way.)







central park at the end of december '06




sky writing in central park, december '06

more photos to come at some point and yes, an actual post with more words and no pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The skywriting was interesting... did I make out a "who" there?

Hmmm, I'd go for the classic "Surrender Dorothy" myself... ;)