Tuesday, July 24, 2007

update


Back in New York.

It's good to be around seven million people again. The energy and electricity of living in a place like this always astounds me after I've been gone for a few days. It's exhausting, yes, but also empowering.

But enough about that.

I have a post coming up that deals with the paranormal, thanks to my friend Andrew Smiley. He visited a haunted town in New England, and has a photo to potentially prove just how creepy the place is. I asked him for permission to post the photo on here, so look forward to that in the next day or so.

Anyway, I've been running around like a crazy lady the past few weeks, and today is my Day of Rest. (Not the Sabbath kind, but my own version of it.) This means LOTS of tv watching, finishing my netflix movies, reading and basically relaxing at all costs.

The travel blog is due for an update as well. Another post about India, most likely New Delhi ... I'm such a slow poster. Oh well!

Visit back soon. And please, leave some comments about what you want to read/see/hear/whatever.



No comments: