Tuesday, April 18, 2006

annoyed

Well, I just lost everything I spent half an hour typing, so now I'm pissy and don't feel like going back and recreating the post I planned on publishing. It was all philosophical and focused on India and Nepal, and how excited I was.
But I suppose that's pretty obvious, and blabbing on about it on here doesn't matter. (Man, I am IRRITATED I lost that damn post!)

Anyway, blah blah blah. IndiaNepalIndiablahblah.



Um, yeah. So screw this post. It's a lost cause at this point. Maybe I'll try it again later.

In other news, I'm stressed out as hell. I have a huge performance coming up that I was only informed about last week -- I get 1 rehearsal on the same day as the concert, and it's difficult, hard to count, and a very exposed part. I barely know the piece at all. Joy of joys. I have several papers due soon, an ecology project for one of my classes, and final exams to prepare for. Can anyone say 'being a student sucks?' Thanks, mom and dad, for paying for an education that is going to make me mentally unstable and strung out for the rest of my days.

Oh, and in case you're wondering about the airplane picture -- it was the only thing that remained from my previous post, weirdly enough. It was supposed to go along with the whole 'traveling' theme. Whatever. Peace.



No comments: