Sunday, April 09, 2006

Soundtrack New York: Goldfrapp

In New York City, you spend a lot of time plugged into headphones. From riding around on the subway to going jogging, music is everywhere. This is in addition to not to mention all the shops and bars that have albums or iPods on shuffle constantly playing.

Every now and then I'm going to post a group/musician I like and include a link.

So, here's my first: oldie but goodie Goldfrapp, who has a new album out. I like their old stuff better -- Felt Mountain was out of this world -- but I have to say that their poppy synthy new sound is pretty tasty too, when it comes to party prep and the like.

Good to listen to during: Party/club prep, subway rides on weekends/late nights, before dates.

Favorite Album: Felt Mountain

Love, love Goldiefrappers. Maybe you will too. Maybe not.

http://www.goldfrapp.co.uk/

No comments: