Thursday, April 13, 2006

open letter to the people upstairs





Dear People Who Live Upstairs,

Please stop moving furniture and stomping around at 2 in the morning. I understand that you may have been raised by a herd of elephants, but you live in the city now and not in an African game reserve. This means, simply put, that I'd love it if you would take the time to shut the f!!k* up after 11pm.

In other words:


Thanks,

Your Neighbor Who Banged A Broomstick Against The Ceiling Last Night To Say BE QUIET .

(I was unsuccessful in my attempt at creating peace and civil order.)

* Expletive not put in completion in respect for my mother, who does read this thing from time to time.

2 comments:

D.Amouhd Tramell said...

well at least you get furnature. I always get girls breaking up with thier boyfriends at 4 am crying!!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the elephants that raised the neighbors came to visit their children! Family reunions *can* keep until dawn, though.