Sunday, June 03, 2007

missing


This is a bit of an unusual post. I'm doing this on behalf of the band Ra Ra Riot (who are good) and were managed for a time by a friend of mine. I have heard the band live, and they seem like nice people and solid musicians.

This posting went out this morning to friends of the band on myspace, and I feel like I need to share it:

"Last night our drummer John Pike went missing at 3 am. He was last seen in Fairhaven, MA wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans. If you have any information on where he may be, know anyone in the Fairhaven area, or spoke with him after 2 am saturday morning, please contact Fairhaven police immediately as well as John's mother, Paula Pike - (978) 835 2140. We appreciate any information."

There is a photo of the drummer on Ra Ra Riot's myspace page.

If anyone has any information, please contact the above number. I'll keep you posted if/when he is found. (And no, this is NOT a joke.)



No comments: