Monday, June 25, 2007

new in travel


New post in the travel blog. The link to it is on the right hand side of the blog screen -- it says 'Flip Worldwide.' Check it out.

I will be writing more later. Right now I am drained and letting myself sink into a quiet morosity. (Which isn't a word, but think of it as morose + ity.)

I do have this to say at the present time, however:

Negative people are terrible to be around.
Negative people are angry people.
Negative people try very hard to bring others down around them, especially those in close proximity.
It's very hard not to let negativity get under one's skin, especially when it's personal.

However, ...

Positive people are wonderful to be around.
Positive people are at peace.
Positive people do not have to try to bring people up, they simply do so.

Thank goodness I have a few positive people in my life to counteract those who are constantly unhappy.


No comments: