Wednesday, May 16, 2007

yuck


Well.

How things change.

That previously mentioned illness of mine has improved somewhat, but not enough to prevent doctors from prescribing me a medication for my stomach and ordering a scope Thursday morning.

Needless to say, I am not thrilled.

I have to go into the hospital, get an iv drip and sedatives and then get a tube and camera stuck down my throat and into my gut. Sounds yummy, right?

If anyone reads this before 10:45am eastern time on Thursday, send me some good vibes. I need 'em! I will probably not be posting a blog entry tomorrow, but I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes by Friday or Saturday.

Hope everyone else is doing a lil' bit better than me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good vibes going out. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Sucks!

Anonymous said...

That sucks.

Anonymous said...

that sucks